Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sunday/Monday

Sunday afternoon Nick and I managed to pack up the boys and head over to Clay and Whitney's to watch the Cowboys game. It was a great game and it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit!

The boys looked adorable. They got a wipe down bath and we dressed them in cute onsies with pants and their football bibs ( which are currently HUGE on them but adorable none the less)!
Headed to Clay and Whitney's!
Leaving C and W
Auntie Aubbie with Knox
Pierce on Mommys lap

The cowboys won which made the boys happy. Clay BBQed some chicken and burgers and we ate. Katie and Erik were there along with Aunti Aubbie and Whitney's sister Brynn and her fiancĂ©. I love getting P&K together with Mr. Gunner. I hope they grow up to be close friends. 

Monday was our first day on our own. Daddy had to go back to work so it was just mommy, Knox and Pierce!  We had a pretty good day. The normal spit up, change diapers, feed, repeat! Pierce only had one complete meltdown and I held/wore him for about an hour while I did laundry and cleaned. He was much better after that. Knox did great with his reflux. He had one little bout in the morning and then last night he projectile vomited everywhere. It was TERRIBLE. I read different ways to feed him and holding the bottle horizontal and making him work for it seems to be helping him slow down and not guzzle so fast. I hope it keeps working. I also have started pulling the bottle to the tip of his lips (not out if his mouth) to make him pace himself. I'm praying these things continue to be effective!!!

All in all, not a bad day. We all made it out alive and only with a few tears shed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment