Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday

Here are the 5 things on the top of my mommy list for this week!

1. Nose Frieda. Pierce has had some major drainage after eating and was also diagnosed with reflux today. This has helped us as he normally spits up not only from his mouth, but also from his nose :(

2. Our amazing chiropractor, Autumn who adjusted the boys today. It watheir first adjustment and I am praying it helps with their reflux 


3.  Babycenter Baby the all important first year. I really like this book so far. It gives varying points of view along with stories from real moms. 

4.  Momma Roo. This has saved me many days as one nugget or the other wants to be moving while I am feeding the other. Great investment!

5.  Dr. Browns sterilizer. Four minutes with bottles and/or monitor parts in the microwave and everything is good to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment