Friday, October 3, 2014

Five on Friday!

I'm going to try really hard to get back on track with the blog. In honor of these sweet boys of mine, I am going to do a "Five on Friday" all about the things we cannot live without as new parents :)

1. Aden and Anais burp cloths and blankets! The more you wash them, the softer they become. They are the perfect size to swaddle big and small baby's. The burp cloths are long and angle well over all shoulders. We ❤️ These!

2. Fisher Price Rock and Play
We use this daily and the boys love them! One is being borrowed from our friend Allison and the other was a gift. One vibrates and one doesn't. Pierce seems to prefer the vibrating one while Knox is chill without the vibration. 

3.  Medela Calma Nipple
Knox's reflux has gotten so much better on this. We realized that he was just guzzling from the Dr. Browns bottles and this nipple simulates the breast. It is the coolest thing and I highly recommend it if you're having the same issues as us. 

4.  Medela Symphony 
This is a hospital grade pump and I rented it from the hospital for a month. It's amazing and I don't know what I am going to do when I have to part from it. My other pump that the insurance company provided for us is a Medela pump and style. I have yet to set this one up as I am trying hard to establish my milk supply. 

5.  4 moms breeze playard
We have set this up in the living room as another station to change the babies at,  as well as where we let them play. It's the greatest thing!

Today we had newborn pictures. Katie was once again phenomenal with the boys and the boys did SO WELL!  Here are a few sneak peeks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment