Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 2 on our own!

Tuesday went pretty well all things considered! Nick didn't leave the house until 8:30 so I was able to jump in the shower and dry my hair while he kept an eye on the boys. It felt so good to shower and not smell like spit up! Unfortunately my new scent is just that - spit up. Sigh. No sooner had I showered and dried my hair was it time to feed again. In turn, my new "scent" was reinstated. Secretly, I don't mind it :)

Knox had a rough morning with his reflux. It didn't matter that he ate slower or that I held him up for an hour, both of us were covered in spit up. There was only one thing left to do. Bath time! Both boys got a wipe down bath and smelled like babies should :)

Tummy time was a disaster as it always is but we will keep on keeping on. One day they may like it!
Before I put them on their bellies. 

Knox can't figure out why his brother is so mad!


Nick informed me that my rings were in!  I'm so excited to finally be able to wear my "push" present - I may not have pushed per se but a c/s is no joke either! Anyway, I love them!!! Nick picked them up for me when he got off work. He had them engraved with the boys initials and birthday. I love them and will cherish them forever. 
I love that I can wear them with my wedding and engagement rings or without. Great job Job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment