Saturday, October 18, 2014

One month old!

How can it be??? My sweet boys are already one month old!!! Time is flying. I need it to slow down! I have so many mixed emotions. I can't wait to see them learn and develop their already strong personalities, to learn to crawl and walk, and to hear their first words. But the other part of me doesn't want these precious moments to end. I just finished breastfeeding them both and they fed like champs. I know that not too long from now, they will be distracted and look all over when I'm trying to feed them. I am soaking up every minute of watching then eat. I love their little noises. Both of them kind of snort a little bit and sometimes they sound like little goats. It's music to my ears. 

Yesterday they had their one month pediatrician appointment. They are both growing and thriving!!! Good job Jobs!

Knox weighed in at 5 pounds 8 ounces and 18.5 inches long 

Pierce weighed in at 5 pounds 12 ounces and 18.5 inches long. 



Pierce and Knox both are able to roll over from their tummy to their back. Knox tends to track with his eyes more than Pierce and Pierce is able to hold his own bottle from time to time. They recognize Nick's voice as well as mine. They are strong! Unbelievably strong!!! They are getting better at holding their heads up and their legs are a force to be reckoned with!!! They both love bath time and we are getting into a nightly routine. They sleep at least 3-4 hours straight at night and eat like they have never been fed, although they both have reflux and are on Zantac. They love to snuggle and be held and they love their momma roo and rock and play. We have moved from premie diapers to newborn diapers but still squeeze into premie clothes. Although mommy thinks it won't be much longer! 

Pierce and Knox - you will never know how very loved and wanted you are but Daddy and I will try to show you and tell you everyday. You are the light of our lives and we hope and pray that you have a life full of God, joy and love. We love you to infinity and beyond our little presidents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment