Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Whiney Wednesday

I honestly have no idea what is going on with my sweet little LPs, but they are struggling. Big time. Which means mommy is struggling even more. I have no idea where my happy little guys went. Don't get me wrong, they are still happy guys for the most part but they have been a lot more Whiney and cranky this week. They don't like it if I am out of their sight. Not even for a second. It's hard for me because I have so much to do. Between washing bottles, warming bottles, mashing baby food, trying to get laundry done, and changing them (the changing table is in our bedroom), there are times that I have to step away. This week, it's been a challenge. I hate hearing them cry and it's even worse because I know there is absolutely nothing wrong with them when they are crying. They are fed, dry and safe. As soon as they see me, they smile. I'm going to do some research because I vaguely remember reading something about separation anxiety at about this age. 

Today was full of cuddles and very few naps. The LPs were a little restless with their toys. They weren't really having them today so we spent a lot of the day on the couch, snuggling. Whenever I did have to walk away to do something, they'd be ok for a few minutes and then it was full on tears. Poor babies. 



After their 5 pm feed, I packed them up and took them for a walk. I ended up running into our neighbor, Tiffany and we chatted for a good 30+ minutes. She's going to let us borrow a toy to see if the boys like it. Hopefully the boys are big enough to use it!!!



Nick stayed at work to have a drink with his old boss so I flew solo with bedtime. The boys were exhausted and both went down pretty easily. I'm hoping and praying they sleep well tonight. Last night was a bit of a disaster. Knox woke up around 11:45 screaming and his screams woke Pierce up. Nick and I ended up feeding both of them. Knox woke up again at 1 and I changed his diaper and put him in bed with me. He ended up sleeping until 8! So here is to a better night for all or us!

No comments:

Post a Comment