Sunday, April 26, 2015

Girls weekend!

My sweet friend, Jill has been planning a girls weekend for us for quite a while. This was the weekend!

Friday night, Jill and my bestie, Heidi, came and picked me up. They also got to love on the boys. 


We then headed to the Stoneleigh Hotel for some R&R. We had 3 more friends meeting us, plus we needed to get ready. 

Dinner was first on the agenda. We had reservations at Lark on the Park - a restaurant right by Klyde Warren Park that has an awesome view of the city. Our sweet friend Susie met us there. 

In the lobby of the Stoneleigh
From left to right: Kylie, Jill, Heidi, Kelsey, me and Andrea. (Missing Susie)

When we were seated, our waitress informed us that we had two complimentary bottles of champagne from Nick Job. That husband of mine - he spoils me rotten. He really can be quite thoughtful. And he is good at catching me off guard. Thank you Nick. You truly are amazing. 

Cheers to Nick and girls night out!

After dinner we returned to the hotel and then walked across the street to a little bar where we hung out and enjoyed a few cocktails. Except for our preggo, Kelsey. She had her mock tails and I'm sure a few giggles watching all of us. 

Around one, we headed back to the hotel and called it a night. I had to pump one more time and Kelsey ordered some cereal and a banana from room service! Oh how I remember how hungry I was when I was pregnant... I so wish I had gotten a pic! She was too cute!

I woke up at 6 with my left breast as hard as a rock. It was so incredibly painful. Jill, Heidi and I were sharing a bed. Jill got up to go potty and made me a warm compress while I had to massage my boob while I pumped. I am hoping and praying this doesn't mess with my supply. My left side is my side that produces more and I need the extra ounces it makes. I know I may be over sharing but please pray I continue to make what the LPs need. I really want to make it to a year breastfeeding them. Thanks!

By 8, we were all awake and talking - with most of us having a headache and in need of some breakfast!  We hit up my moms favorite breakfast joint, Dream Cafe, for a delicious brunch. 

Dream Cafe

It was then time for a little pampering. We headed to Castle Nails to get manis and pedis!  The place was awesome and very accommodating. They didn't even bat an eye when I busted out my pump! I will be going back!

Getting pretty!

After out manis and pedis we did a little shopping around Mockingbird Station and then it was time to head home to our sweet little fam bams. 

Mommy, where have you been??? We missed you!

Jill and Heidi helped feed the babies carrots and their bottles. Justin picked Heidi up and Jill headed home to her hubby and kiddos. 

Nick and I packed up the boys and headed on a walk. We went to Weirs and looked at furniture. We then stopped by Crate and Barrel and Z Gallerie before eating dinner at On The Border. We fed the boys there, ate and headed to Starpower to look at sound systems for the new Job casa. Then it was back to the house!

It's officially official!!! SOLD

We bathed the boys and played with them for a while before getting them ready for bed. Oh how I love these sweet boys!




Off to dream land they went. We did bottles and then off to dream land we went too! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment