Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Picture Day!

Today is the day they are coming to take pictures and I am a nervous wreck. We have so much stuff!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a zoo trying to maneuver everything so they can get their shot. We will make it work though. 

Here are a few shots of the house. I wish I had some "before" photos so you could see how hard we've worked. Anyway here are some I took before the photographers came. 

Our room with all of the boys stuff in it. We moved it to the living room once they were done photographing in there. 



Our room turned into a play room!


Nursery


Spare room. They moved the diapers out. 

Front entry

The LPs


Living room. 


Dining room



Kitchen. 

At the same time as the photo shoot, we also showed the house. Crazy huh? It was a young couple that reminded me SO much of me and Nick. Apparently they know exactly what they are looking for which was how we were.  I'm not sure if this is it but wouldn't it be nice if they loved it and want to buy it!?! What an answer to prayer that would be!!! Their realtor did ask for the sellers disclosure so that's a good sign!

It was controlled chaos and both the photographer and realtor were very sweet and understanding. The photographer hid and moved lots of stuff to get his shot so I spent about an hour after he left, reorganizing and replacing things to their spots. I have a good feeling about how his pictures turned out though! He knew what he was doing!

The rest of the day was spent back in the LPs normal habitat. We played, watched a little Baby TV, ate applesauce and this mommy even got to breastfeeding her nuggets today! Oh happy day! I'm so proud of them for remembering how to latch and they have become more efficient eaters. I used to have to feed for twenty minutes or more. Now- 12 minutes and they were both happy as can be! 

The boys helped me meal prep for tomorrow and make dinner for tonight. I made berry overnight oats ( steel cut oats, yogurt, almond milk, chia seed, cinnamon, and berries), Greek turkey wraps ( whole wheat tortilla, hummus, turkey, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta), and turkey burgers. I also hard boiled a dozen eggs. They were fascinated watching me and I had them both in a fit of giggles! 
Food

LPs helping mommy

Daddy came home and we played a whole and then it was time for bed. 

Nick and I ate dinner, I got ready for work tomorrow, and we did bottles. I climbed into bed at 9:50! I'm exhausted. Around 10:25, Nick came in and said " you ready to start packing?"  Excuse me? The couple that saw our house made an offer for full asking price and are requesting the washer and dryer along with our fridge! Woo-hoo!!! Praise The Lord!!!! This may be happening sooner and faster than we thought. And this lady couldn't be happier!

Please pray this all works out. That this couple is able to buy the house and nothing falls through. Please pray that they make as many amazing memories in this little house as Nick and I have. It's so bittersweet. We started our family in this home. It's where we brought our babies home. I will forever love our first house and I will drive my sweet boys by here multiple times as they grow up to show it to them. Vanderbilt Ave will forever hold a place in my heart. 







No comments:

Post a Comment