Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fun with Tutu


Friday we had a busy day! Tutu (my mom) flew in late Thursday night to help me with the boys. Nick is on a guys gulf trip to Arizona so mommy would otherwise be flying solo. I was EXHAUSTED from the night before when Mr. K wouldn't sleep so I was out like a light as soon as Tutu got here. 

Friday morning we got up and mom let me get ready while she played with the boys. Then it was off to the chiropractor for the Jobs. We had to wait for a while and the boys were getting restless. I ended up telling Kemba that we would take whoever was available instead of waiting for Autumn. 

Pierce man
Knoxwell

The LPs

We came home, I fed the boys and pumped while mom finished getting ready. They ate their banana and then had their bottles. Then we changed them into their cute little outfits for the day. Happy little campers! 

Mommy and P$
Mommy and Knoxer boxer


We loaded up and headed for Z gallerie, pottery barn and Weirs. We looked at furniture and of course found some cure stuff at PB kids that the boys just had to have!!! 

We ate lunch at On the Boarder which I had not been to since I was pregnant with the LPs. It was pretty good. The boys were napping when we first got there and they played with their toys until we were done eating. It was then their turn! I had warmed the bottles up while we were eating so they were ready to go!
The boys chowed down and then we loaded up and headed to the house. I needed to pick up my pump and put our goodies inside before we headed to the mall. 
At OTB

Tutu and Knox
Mommy and Pierce

We swung by the house, I unloaded the car, grabbed my pump and we were off again. I pumped in the car and then for a while once we got to the mall. We then headed inside to do a little browsing. 

The boys did pretty well. Pierce had a little bit of a moment as it was nearing meal time but other than that they were angels. 

Around 6, I looked at my watch and realized how late it was. Where had the time gone? We parked it in a store called Madewell and fed and changed the boys. They were the hit of the store!!! 

We stopped by a few more places and then headed home and played with the LPs for a while to get them good and tired. Tutu had Pierce gut laughing like no other. I just adore watching them laugh and smile their gummy little smiles. They melt my heart and I have to pinch myself that they are both mine!

Mom and I did bottles, ate popcorn and enjoyed a glass of wine while we watched dateline and 20/20. It was then  off to bed. I know we will have another fun filled day ahead of us and we need our beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment