Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wednesday with G2

Wednesday was a day with Grammy and Grandpa. They drove into town Tuesday and came over Wednesday to hang with the LPs. 

Fierce Pierce

Knoxwell

The morning was spent with our cleaning lady cleaning, playing, and the boys eating and snacking on bananas. They LOVE bananas. It was then time for a nap before Grammy and Grandpa came over. 

Nap time!

Grammy and Grandpa came over and I headed to a doctors appointment. I had planned on taking the boys with me so it was a huge relief that they were able to watch them. 

G2 wanted to love on the boys - who can blame them!- so I was given a pass to go play!  After my appointment I headed to Target and bought a few things for my new desk area at the new house! I had bought a few decorating magazines and bellied up at Starbucks to read them. I then went to my favorite little boutique called Milk and Honey. M&H was disappointing so I headed home!  I received this picture while I was out:
Nap time for K and G. P was over it. 

When I got home, we hung out for a while and fed the LPs again before G2 headed to Brent and Aubs house. 

The boys started to loose it around 6:45 so I got them ready and in bed before Nick was able to get home from work. 😔. I hate it when we miss bedtime but that's the nature of work. 

Knox had a ROUGH night. It was bad. He was up from 2:30 on. Which meant I was up too. At 3:45, I finally caved and gave him a bottle which helped a little. He was still pretty fussy and required several more pacifier replacements but he eventually fell back asleep. Poor K man. Needless to say, Thursday was rough for mommy! Oh well. I'm greatful they sleep well most of the time! Sweet dreams tonight little presidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment