Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Five On Friday!

I haven't been a pink person in quite a while but apparently it is my new thing! Here is what I'm loving this week!

1.  I bought this necklace at Target earlier this week! It's so versatile and can spruce up any outfit! 


2.  My mom (Tutu) bought me these rings as an early Mother's Day present and I love them. She wears the same two rings and I'm always reminded of her when I look at my hand!!!


3.  So I'm sure everyone heard about the Lily P craze at Target. Well I went Tuesday after work and these were laying on a shelf just for me! They are a tad too big but I'm going to have them taken in!


4.  I found this swimsuit cover up at Nordstrom Rack and it's too cute!


5. This tray was a gift from one of my best friends, Allison. I use it for the boys coconut oil and lavender bedtime routine and their paci's. It's a perfect catch all!



What are you loving this week?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment