Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...

Monday I spent the day loving on the LPs. I breastfed them most of the day and loved every minute of it!  I love looking down at them eating. I love how 
Pierce grabs at my shirt and tries to cover his eyes and I love how Knox begins to cry when he is full. I love the little noises they make and their sighs of pure satisfaction.  They are both such different eaters and I enjoy the bonding time. 
Knoxer Boxer

Piercemeister 

We went for about an hour long walk. They both napped so I kept on walking!



G2 came over Monday night to see the boys one more time before they head back to Utah. We played with the boys and then it was bedtime. We went through our routine and got them down. 
Nick and Grandpa then grilled up some chicken while I made a salad and sweet potatoes. We sat down at the kitchen table and enjoyed a yummy dinner and great company. G2 then had to head back to Brent and Aubs. 

Tuesday I worked and didn't get to see my nuggets 😔. It was a rough day at work too.  I was in triage which is not my favorite place to work, and we have a new computer system that we are all still trying to work out the kinks with. It's time consuming and I feel like I pay more attention to my computer than to my patient. I hope and pray that this is not what nursing is coming to. 

Pierce and daddy 

Knox and daddy 

Tuesday night was rough for little Knox. He has been rolling over onto his belly and wakes up crying in the middle of the night multiple times. Last night I flipped him over 4 times and had to replace his paci. Around 3:45 he woke up screaming so I breastfed him back to sleep. He slept until nearly 8. Pierce on the other hand was up at 7!  He is pretty consistent when it comes to sleeping and waking. (knock on wood!)

Wednesday morning the LPs ate their morning bottle and then I spent the morning loving on them, playing with them and breastfeeding them! 

Fierce Pierce

Special K

P and mommy
K and mommy 

We then went to get adjusted at the chiropractor and we ran into my friend and co worker, Kelsey! She is pregnant with a baby boy named Whitten. We visited while we waited for Autumn and then headed home. 

The boys were fighting their sleep BIG TIME and finally went out in their mama Roos. 
Out like lights!

The LPs ate again and then my sweet friend, Whitney stopped by. She is such a precious friend. She played with the boys and we quickly caught up on our busy lives. I hope she and her husband, Jeff will come visit us when we are in the burbs!

Playing in our exercaucers!

As soon as Whit left, both boys were catching some zzzz's again. 


The LPs breastfed again! Yay !!! It made this mommys day! Then we played for a while before I saw then getting sleepy again.  Back to their mama Roos they went. Knox passed out almost immediately. Pierce on the other hand, screamed. I took him out and held him and tried patting him to sleep. No go. So we played until Knox woke up. 

Tummy time was had by all. Unfortunately Pierce was tired and not into it at all! Knox held his own and laid on his belly for a good 30 minutes. 
Pre tummy time giggles

Nick had to work late so it was all mommy for bedtime. We did our routine and off to dreamland they went!  Sweet boys had a pretty good day. I'm sure going to miss them at work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment