Monday, April 13, 2015

Inspector

Monday, an inspector came to check out the house. The new homeowners, James and Emily, also came by. With so many people in the house, the LPs didn't know what to think. They sure were happy though! 
Nap time right before the inspector arrived. 


Pierce had an awesome 15 minutes of pure tummy time and he did fabulous!!! I personally think he was showing off for all of our guests. 😉

After playing for a while, I fed the LPs while I pumped. They love their bananas and milk! I then cleaned everything up while the inspector was...everywhere. I packed the boys up and we headed to Cafe of Life to get adjusted. 

"We are ready for our adjustment!"

Dr. Tom adjusted the boys while Autumn adjusted me. It was much needed as I had noticed my left hip was acting up. I don't know what she did but I felt so much better!

Knox fell asleep and Pierce was screaming so I drove around until P drifted off. I drove by the house and saw there were multiple cars still there so I looped around the neighborhood for 30 minutes while the boys napped. It was getting close to 1 when I finally headed in because the boys were going to have to eat soon and they had woken up. I think my coming home made them wrap things up. They were all gathered around the kitchen table when I got home. By the time I was done changing both diapers, they were saying good bye. I hope it all went ok!

The LPs ate and played and then took an hour and a half nap! They both opened their eyes for a few minutes and then went right back to sleep. Sweet boys were worn out!


They ate again and then we played until daddy got home and then the four of us did more tummy time before bedtime. They both did awesome and then started to loose it around 7 so bedtime routine was started. Just another manic Monday at the Job casa!


No comments:

Post a Comment