Saturday, April 4, 2015

On my own

Thursday morning, Nick had to fly to Houston for an overnight business trip. It was just me and the LPs!

Lena came over in the morning to watch them for a few hours while I drove to North Richland Hills to look at light fixtures with Lauryn. 

We had a very successful shopping trip if I do say so myself. Lauryn was able to hook me up with her lady from market who gave me half price on all of my fixtures. It was so incredibly nice of her to do that for us. And more than appreciated. We truly cannot thank them enough!!!

I had brought pictures of things that I liked and we were done in no time. It was awesome. After we wrapped up at the lighting place, Lauryn and I grabbed lunch a Snappy Salad and then I headed back to play with my boys!

Traffic was horrendous and it was only 2 pm. I got a little taste of what poor Nick has to go through every day. It was not fun. I cannot wait to move! 

I got home and the LPs and I played and played and played. They went down without a fuss. Pierce even went down awake. I was so proud of him. 

I did bottles, pumped and then off to bed I went. It was a rough night for me only because I was afraid they would cry and I wouldn't hear them. I felt like I slept with one eye open. But we made it!

Lena came over early Friday morning and off to work I went. I am so thankful for her. She's so flexible and loves the boys. You can see it in her eyes. 

Nick got home from Houston around 3:45 and took over from Lena. He sent me two of the cutest pics while I was at work. 
Pierce for prez!
Knox for Prez!

The boys were in bed when I got home and Nick and I did our normal routine. Dinner - bottles - bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment