Friday, April 10, 2015

5 on Friday!

It's that time! 5 on Friday!!!! Happy Friday y'all! Here are 5 things I'm loving thus week. 

1. These Banana Republic sweaters are awesome. With breastfeeding/pumping, I love wearing clothing that let's me easily do these things and these are right on target. Accessibility while looking good. Win win!



2. These Popsicle holders for the boys. They are major teething right now and I cut up a frozen banana, pop it inside and wha-la! They have a very messy frozen treat that feels good on their teeth! Love it!

3. This chandelier. I ❤️ it and can't wait to see it in our new house. 


4. These pendants. So unique and modern. 


5. This chandelier for the entrance to our 
new house. 

These are a few of my favorite things this week. What are yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment