Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tutu time!!!!

Thurdsay was a VERY busy day for me at work. Our sweet nanny never texts me and much to my surprise I received a text from her while caring for my patients. When I opened up my text, this is what I found. 



I had left the stroller out for her and she took the boys for a walk :). I just love her!!!

When I got home from work Thursday night, my mom was here!!! Yay for Tutu time!!!  I had picked up dinner for all of us on my way home and we popped open a bottle of wine and enjoyed each other's company. 

Friday morning, Pierce was the first to wake up. I brought him into bed with my mom and the three of us cuddled until Knox woke up. We then warmed bottles and fed babies!

After breakfast, I assembled the toy our neighbor Tiffany let us borrow and both of the boys like it! It's a table with a walker and the boys can walk around playing different activities at the table. It's pretty cool. I haven't gotten a pic yet but I will!

Mom and I got ready and fed babies again. We got the boys ready and boy did they look adorable! My work has a baby boutique and I picked up the cutest Mudpie outfits for them. They are red and navy striped one piece with a corduroy puppy on them. Love!

It took a while but by 12, we were headed out the door. We mailed off a package for my second cousin, Brooke who is having a sweet little girl in a few months. We sent her some of my favorites/essentials!

Next stop was Bakers American Deli to eat. Mom and I were starving!!!! We also fed the LPs while we were there. Pierce was being fussy. I honestly don't think it was because he was still hungry but more because he needed a nap!  Knox slept through most of our lunch but not Mr. P! He didn't want to miss a thing!  Tutu did an amazing job of keeping him entertained while we waited for our food and ate. 

After their bottle came their first food pouch of organic apples and bananas. I tried to find packs with the least preservatives and with things they have already eaten. They LOVED it. I would have gotten a picture but I was too busy trying to shovel food from one mouth to the next 😉. 

The mall was next on our agenda. I needed a new denim jacket because I had someone update my closet about a year ago and out went my denim jacket. It was probably for the best since it was from High School but it's spring in Texas! I need my denim jacket!

Hanging out at the mall




We shopped for a bit and found a few things. We ended up at Everything But Water in search of a swimsuit for our Mexico trip. I actually found one I felt good in! Yay! And I have now deemed EBW, Everything And Breastmilk. I breastfed the LPs in the dressing room. Knox proceeded to over feed and threw up all over the floor!!!! Oops!!!!  Sweet Tutu cleaned it up while I buckled the boys up. Thanks Tutu!!!!

Next stop was See's Candy for some chocolate where we ran into this doll, 

Courtney Carter!!!!!

I love this lady! She used to be an L&D nurse with me at BUMC but left a while back to work at a fertility clinic and is currently in NP school!  She has a special place in my heart and it was a true treat to run into her!!

CC and the LPs!

We picked up dinner at Farm to Market and headed home. Nick had some news for me. It turns out we are closing on our house sooner than we thought. As in, this Thursday - May 7. I'm not really sure how we are going to work everything out but we will. I spent the evening lining up Lena to come watch the boys so I can pack and trying to figure out if I should change my schedule or not. Still up in the air with my schedule at the moment but Lena will be at our house almost everyday this week!

Saturday morning will now be our walk through of our new house. Please pray everything goes well with that!  I am a little nervous but I know God has a plan and it will all work out!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment