Sunday, May 17, 2015

Moving day!!!

Friday we had our final walk through, closed on our house, and officially are new home owners!!!!


Here we are getting our keys!!! And then the craziness began!


Our gift basket from KHov

Our gift basket from our builder. 

The boys set up in the media room. 

We are blessed because mom (Tutu) and Mary Kay (KK) arrived. They helped tremendously!!! Not only did they help with the LPs but they helped unpack and get things out of boxes and put in rooms. In fact, KK pretty much did my ENTIRE kitchen. That my friends, was no easy feat. It's organized and it all makes sense. I truly cannot thank her enough. Tutu was incredible with the boys - as she always is. She kept them fed, changed and entertained while we worked on the house. 

We had the same movers who loaded us last week come back to unload. They unloaded and put together most of the furniture for us. And only a few minor things were broken. Yay!!!  We are trying to figure out where to put everything and what all we still need. This will be a process. I'm trying to be patient but I wish I could snap my fingers and it would all be done!  Wouldn't that be nice???

The house is incredible. I still have to pinch myself that it is really ours. It's too good to be true in a lot of ways. I'm so excited to raise the boys here and to watch them grow up. I'm hoping and praying we are the house that everyone wants to come to. I want the boys to make memories here that they will never forget. A place that they love and are proud of. 

I cannot thank Tutu and KK enough. Another huge shout out to Brent, who helped us on his 34th birthday and Aubs. Aubs was amazing. She directed where to put things and unpacked LOADS of boxes. She claims her "inner Kendal is coming out!"  And boy am I glad it did. It was just what I needed. We've gotten so much done thanks to everyone's help. We truly are blessed beyond measure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment