Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

It was the LPs first Memorial Day! And they had a great day!

It was an early morning for me. Knox woke up at 4 and I nursed him back to sleep. Not too long after, Pierce woke up and I nursed him back to dreamland. 6:45, Knox was up and so was the rest of the Job clan. 






We fed the boys and played for a while. I got ready because Lauryn and I had a date to complete her registry at Buy Buy Baby. 




Lauryn picked me up and off we went. She registered for some really good stuff. I'm super excited for her and Landon. Miss. Everly is already so very loved!!!

Lauryn dropped me off at Lowes. Nick had ventured out with the LPs and was on the hunt for a garbage can. He was doing really awesome on his own but I think I got there just in time. Knox was having a little bit of a meltdown and it was just about to downpour. I met him inside, got the boys and loaded them in the car seconds before the monsoon hit. 

We made it home and I fed the boys. We played while Nick got his haircut (for the second time) and then headed over to Stephanie and Danny's (Lauryn's parents) house for a shrimp boil to enjoy Memorial Day. 

The boys got their first taste of ice cream. Lauryn made homemade organic chocolate ice cream and both boys LOVED it!!!! It was so much fun to watch them taste it and look up at us for more. They love chocolate ice cream just like their Tutu!!!



Happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all of the men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom - especially to my mom and dad. It takes a special person to serve our country and I am thankful each and every day to those who make that sacrifice. I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment