Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Packing

Currently, I am pumping for the second time today and on my second third cup of coffee.  I was supposed to work today and was fortunate enough to get a "me day".  We have a book at work called the " Me Day Book" and if there is a day that we want/need off, we can put our name in the book and if census permits, we may get the day off.  If census rises and we are needed, we have to go in.  The charge nurse who delayed me this morning informed me that she was delaying 3 people and I am the last one to be called in.  I am hoping that I get the whole day off and that I can get A LOT of packing done.

So far, I have gotten all of my bags and purses organized and cleaned out.  It is amazing to me how much can accumulate in purses! I found everything from old credit cards, gum, lip gloss, and tampons to fetal heart rate strips and menus from when I was in the hospital.

I am so ready for this move to be over already.  I am glad Lena is here today anyway in case I do have to go into work.  It's nice to know that the boys are being taken care of and I don't have to worry about them.  I am hoping and praying I can get a lot done.  I plan on working on my closet for another hour to hour and a half and then I am going to finish the boys room and hopefully start on the spare room.  Nick is going to have to go through the desk but I can do a lot of the other stuff.

Here is to a day full of hopefully getting A LOT of packing done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment