Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sunday

So sad to see my parents go. We had a wonderful weekend with them. It was amazing to get a few more hours of sleep ( thank you mom and Nick)  and I love seeing my parents with the boys!

Sunday morning we went to brunch and the boys got to see Aunt Heidi again. They also got to meet Kallie, Kathryn, Brooke and Stephanie. The boys got lots of snuggles and cuddles. I'm so happy they finally met the crew :)


After brunch, mom and papa headed back to San Antonio. Justin was playing in a golf tournament Monday, so he came and hung out with us for a few hours and we watched football and played with the little presidents. 

Nick and I made dinner and fed the boys and then headed to bed. We were exhausted from such a fun weekend!!! 

The boys can't wait to see Tutu and Papa again!




No comments:

Post a Comment