Friday, November 28, 2014

5 on Friday!

Here are my 5 favorite things of the week!!!

1.  My new booties!!! I'll be honest, I was so NOT on the bootie bandwagon when they first became popular. It took me a while and I started out slow. Now I own multiple pairs. They are the perfect mommy shoe! I got these at Nordstrom Rack for $37!!!

2.  Long tunics. I love anything that I can wear with leggings and covers up the camel toe and butt! I got this one at H&M and I wish I had gotten every color. 

3. Leggings. I know that some people don't consider leggings appropriate but I do! I love them and would live in them daily if I could. These are from Soma. They are a little pricy but they are not see through ( that's a biggie!) and they are thick but not too thick!

4.  Etsy. I ❤️etsy. It has everything you could ever need or want. I'm especially loving these outfits for the boys that our friends Whitney, Clay and baby Gunner got us! Too cute right!?!?!

5. OPI nailpolish. I am in need of a mani/pedi but it won't be happening for a while. In the meantime this is getting me by. 



Here I am sporting all 5 of my favorite things this week!!!


Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. There's so much to be greatful for!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment