Friday, November 7, 2014

5 on Friday!

Hey y'all!!! It's 5 on Friday time. I know I've gotten a tad behind but here are a few if my favorite things this week!

1.  Target has amazing fur vests right now. I of course had to buy them in both colors!  Nick is SO NOT A FAN of my fur vest obsession but he can't get away from it. I would wear one everyday if I could!

2.  Tory Burch Amanda bag. Nick got me a TB purse as one of my push presents. I adored it but it wasn't practical for our lifestyle now. I really wanted a cross body bag so yesterday, I exchanged it for this. And I LOVE IT! (mine is tan!)



3.  Flannel shirts. I purchased 3 from Old Navy recently and they are perfect for everyone. Stylish and easy. Not to mention they hide the post Partum pooch pretty well too ;)


Me in one of the flannels




4.  Lactation cookies. I made these Wednesday night and I truly have noticed a difference in my production. Let me tell you, they are not the greatest tasting things but they could be worse. I really wish I could drink beer (gross!) but since I can't, I guess a cookie will do!!!



5. Neiman Marcus Spiced Tea. I love this stuff. I have tried so many times to replicate it. I've gotten close but not the same as the real stuff!

This is from the Big Oven App


Hope you enjoy my list of things that I'm digging. Have a great weekend! We have a lot going on and I can't wait to catch you up :). Until then, HAPPY FRIDAY from the Little Presidents!


They are milk drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment