Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday

In light of our recent FREEZING cold weather this week, these are the things I am loving!

1. Old Navy Vests- I cannot say enough about them. I ordered 3 last week and they arrived the day of the cold attack. They were on sale for $16.99 and I was on it!!!! I bought this is black, white and red!

2.  Marmont - I am obsessed with this jacket. I bought mine in Colorado. It was the last one and it was the end of the season, and luckily on sale.  I'm noticing a trend here...


3.  Wombie- I don't know what we would do without these. We put these on the boys before their 8 o'clock feed and leave them on until their next 8 o'clock feed. I'm hoping they will learn that this signals bedtime. So far so good for two 8 week old babes!

T

4.  Opi gold glitter nail polish. I got my nails done with this color on Wednesday and I am loving it. It makes me happy when I see my hands sparkle as I am washing out my 100th bottle of the day. It's the little things :)


5.  This Ann Taylor Loft dress. With all of the holiday parties that are about to occur, this will be my go to!

There you have it!!! The essentials for my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment