Saturday, November 29, 2014

Friday at MK's

My amazing godmother, Mary Kay (aka MK or KK) had some people over to meet Pierce and Knox on Friday. 

Several people came over. I tried my best to get pictures of everyone who came over, but they are all on my good camera and not my phone :(

MK had quite the spread for us. Lumpia, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs, her famous chicken wings, pretzels and dip and an amazing Chinese salad. There were desserts galore. From my favorite- ladylocks - to lemon bars, brownies and a gorgeous "Pierce and Knox" cake that was DELICIOUS!!!! 

KK's husband, Steve, had put up the Christmas lights and we were able to snap a few pics outside. I loved this! Especially since Nick and I aren't decorating very much for Christmas this year. Our house has been overrun by baby things. Next year will be different. Hopefully we will be in a bigger house by then!!! 

Here are a few pictures of our special day. 

Me and the LP's

Our fam-bam!

Family and friends that we've made our family. Doesn't get any better!!!

KV and Pman!

Knox and daddy


Nick, the LP's, me, KV, Derek and Lollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment