Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Love these boys

I can't say enough about how much I love going to the chiropractor. I am 100% convinced that it helped me get pregnant. It just makes so much sense. If your back is in alignment, your reproductive organs are in alignment. Plus the atmosphere at Cafe if Life is contagious. It's such a positive energy in there. Autumn, Tom and their team are so energetic and in tune with each person who walks through the door.  It's incredible how they are able to palpate and "fix" you. 

I've been going to Cafe of Life for about 2 years now and try to go as much as I can. Today, the boys joined me. This was the 3rd time they have been adjusted. I told Autumn that neither of the boys have gone number 2 in about 4 days. I was getting pretty worried but I knew they were ok because they both had multiple wet diapers daily. I was also a little more worried about Pierce because he has been having some adult worthy gas. Man can it clear a room!!! Terrible! Anyway, Autumn adjusted Pierce first and noticed that he was off in his lumbar area which was effecting his digestion.  She adjusted him and he loved it. Knox was next. He did great as well and had the same issue.

We came home and I fed the boys. At their two o'clock feed, they were both screaming. I checked their bottoms and both of them had pooped!!! Hallelujah!!!! I never thought I'd be so excited about my boys pooping! My how things have changed :)

Kat came over Monday night. She thought she was teaching a class but she  had her schedule wrong. It was perfect though because it was an excuse for her to come hang out with us! Especially since Nick had to work late. 

I love hanging out with Kat. She just opens my mind to so many different ideas. She made me feel good- like maybe I am doing this parenting thing somewhat right! There are so many things you're "not supposed to do" that I often wonder if what I am doing is right. Plus I go against the grain in a few things. For example, I should be breastfeeding my babies on demand but instead, I pump while they feed and I give them a bottle of breastmilko. If I breastfed on demand and didn't have them on somewhat of a schedule, I would go insane and would only be feeding 24/7.   I'm not sure if that makes sense but there are so many opinions out there about how to parent. Kat made me realize that as long as Nick and I are on the same page and our babies are safe and loved (which they most definitely are!) then we are parenting well. Love you Kat. 

Kat with P and K

Nick got home late and the boys were fed and asleep. They had a pretty good night. 

Tuesday we spent the day hanging out and loving on each other. A big cold front came in so it was the perfect day to do nothing but snuggle :)

Knox was Milk Drunk!

Status post big toot from Pierce!

Snuggles in the pack and play. I love how their arms are intertwined and no, I didn't do it to them!!! I walked away to make dinner and came back to check on them and this is what I found :)

Love these boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment