Saturday, January 31, 2015

Wedding Bells Are Ringing!!!


Today my Aunt Debbie got married! She and Loren are so perfect for one another and their love for each other is beautiful. You can see their admiration and adoration for each other - it's in their eyes, their smiles and their laughs. It's a genuine joy radiating from each of them. 

They started dating on Super Bowl Sunday of last year. They've known one another for a LONG time. Loren is my Uncle Louie's best friend. Who would have thought!?!?! All these years later and they are finally together!

Loren and Debbie are both such strong Christ followers. They wrote their own vows and both of them had me tearing up. The love they share is so beautiful and I wish them nothing but the very best!!!

Knox on the way to the wedding
Pierce on the way to the wedding 
Daddy and Pierce. Both very dapper!
The venu. 

Where they were married!
Our table
They share a love of baseball
The head table 
The cupcake cake. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE a cupcake!!!
The bouquet with a picture of my Poppie (grandfather)
Blurry but a pic of the lovebirds!
Amanda and Knox
Maid of honor speech. She winged it and did awesome!
The first dance 
Family dance 
My cousin Matt holding Knoxwell
Holly and K
Cutting the cake 
Cupcakes for the Maltbie's

The LPs were fabulous! We started feeding them right before the ceremony began and they were finishing up as everything started. Knox fell asleep on my chest and Pierce was wide eyed and bushy tailed taking everything in. There was hardly a peep out of either of them. I was so relieved. Thank you Lord. 

It was an adventure trying to find a place to pump. I went to the bar that was closed off and all the sudden people started taking tours through there. I packed everything up and asked the wedding planner if there was somewhere better I could go. She led me to a cold dark spot with no electrical outlets and was as cold as a dungeon. I hadn't planned my attire appropriately and had a normal bra on and a dress that I couldn't unzip myself. I had to set up my pump with my battery pack and go find my mom to come help me. I ended up having to undress to my waist, put on my pumping bra, recover myself with my sweater and my mom's coat ( it had to be 50 degrees in there) and hook up the pump. The good news was, it was a good pump. The bad news- I froze the whole time. Anything for my LPs!!!

The reception was fun.  The LPs were passed around and did fantastic. Nick and I were even able to squeeze a dance in!!! It was a beautiful wedding and I am beyond thrilled for Loren and Debbie. 

We drove home and it wasn't quite time to feed the boys. Nick had Pierce while sweet Know remained in his car seat passed out cold. Pierce wasn't having it. We ended up giving him so formula to calm him down. I just can't keep up with them sometimes. It breaks my heart. 

Pierce and Nick 

We went over to my Aunt Anita and Uncle Louie's for leftovers. We had so much fun visiting with family and doing what we do- eating! Everyone loved on the boys until they started to loose it and we headed to the house. 

We fed the boys and there were out like a light. Nana, Nick and I chatted for a while and then I attempted to pump. It was not a successful pump for me. I'm so short today I am terrified my supply is plummeting. Tomorrow I am going to have to be hyper vigilant about pumping on schedule and drinking enough water. I'm honestly a little heart broken that I am not making enough for them.  It's truly killing me inside. I just want this for them so bad. 

During my pump, I was falling asleep. It was time to call it a night so we did. It was a busy day and we were all exhausted. Happy wedding day Aunt Debbie! You were stunning!






No comments:

Post a Comment