Sunday, February 1, 2015

LPs First Super Bowl

The LPs had another fun filled day! This morning we got up and fed them. Nick got on the floor and did tummy time with them while I pumped. Tummy time wore them out and a nap was soon to follow. 








After their nap, I got them dressed. My friend Nikki made them these adorable onesies with bow ties on them. I had them in those with a pair of jeans and they were too stinking cute. Unfortunately, I did not get a pic of them where you can see their bow ties :(

I wanted them to look handsome because they were meeting Burt and Linda, Amanda's dad and his girlfriend, followed by my moms best friend from High School, Mel. They sure looked handsome if I say so myself!

Burt and Linda with Pierce. Knox slept the whole time. 

Mel got the boys the cutest little osh gosh outfits. They are precious. It's a set of blue and white striped overalls with a white polo for underneath and some grey converse!!! Talk about handsome! And they are for 12 months. We don't have much for that age so I am so pumped!!!

After Mel headed home, we headed to my Aunt Anita's for the Super Bowl. This required a costume change for the boys. I was so excited to put then in this outfit!!!








As you can tell, we had a great time. It was a blast hanging out with family and we had quite the feast too. We were stuffed silly and my nana was beyond thrilled that the Patriots won. I was indifferent but it was a great game to watch! 




No comments:

Post a Comment