Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Home sweet home

We had a great time in California. It was so nice to see family and for everyone to meet the Little Presidents. I have to say, I was really impressed with how well the boys adapted to their environment. They did really really well and I am one proud mama. 

It's nice to be home. Having everything I want and need at my fingertips is great. The boys missed their mamma Roos and their playmat. They went to town on their playmat as soon as we got home Monday night. 

They did great on the plane ride home. Pierce slept in Nicks arms almost the whole way and Knox was a little squirmy with Kyle but slept off and on and did really well too. 



When we got home it was a high traffic time so we decided to go look at some lots. There was one we were particularly interested in. It was ok. Not exactly what we are looking for and we have a few questions about the land that we will inquire about. I hope and pray we are getting close to finding something. We are outgrowing this house at a rapid pace. 

The LPs were none too pleased to be in the car. They both were fed and changed but still cried for a good 45 minutes. It was actually Knox who was so unhappy. He finally fell asleep about 15 minutes before we got home. It was hard to listen to them and know we had no option jut to be in the car. Poor babies. 

At home, Nick unloaded the car while I played with the LPs. We were in major need of some tummy time. After our bags were out and the necessities put away ( breastmilk!!!!), we bathed the nugnugs. They smelled like spit up and airplane. Gross. 

Bath time was a success and not too much later both boys were fed and out like lights. Poor guys were exhausted. I worked on Tuesday so I had to get everything ready for the nanny. Laundry was started and the dishwasher was run. I got myself unpacked but the boys will have to wait until I can get in their room. 

It was a beautiful and fun trip but there's no place like home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment