Thursday, February 26, 2015

Back to work

Today I am back in my routine- back to work. I am sitting here doing my 5 am pump session that I do every morning, and feeling so torn. I have been with the LPs 24/7 the last week and I don't know what I'm going to do without them today. It was like being on maternity leave again. Oh how I wish I could rewind to those days! 

I think I could be a stay at home mom. I always said "I couldn't do that" but in reality, I totally could! I just wish I got paid for it :). I love playing with them and watching their personalities blossom. I love their smiles and giggles, yawns and stretches. I love being here and seeing them imitate me and what I do. They are so much fun, especially right now. 

As I head back to work today, I look forward to seeing my friends and catching up. I look forward to taking care of people who are about to be blessed with the greatest joy God can give us (God willing -Sometimes it isn't so).  I'm thankful for a job that I love and the people I work with, but I look forward to clocking out at 19:10 and getting home to love on my babies. 

Unfortunately, I may not even see them today. We've been putting them down at 1830 and if that happens tonight, I will have missed an entire day of their precious lives. That makes me so sad. But I know they need their sleep to grow and develop. Here's to maybe getting off a little early so I can snuggle my love bugs. 

Happy Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment