Monday, February 9, 2015

Essential Oils

So I'm contemplating jumping on the essential oil bandwagon. There are several girls I work with who swear by them but I have my hesitations. Really, it can go one of two ways. 1. They work - yay! Or 2. They don't and I've wasted our money. 

As you know, it's cold and flu season. It's also RSV season and that scares the crap out of me with the LPs. There are a few people I work with whose kids have recently been diagnosed and I am praying hard my sweet littles don't get it. In fact, part of the reason we have a nanny is so we can try to keep them as healthy as possible!  Essential oils diffusing through the house may help us stay healthy though. 

Nick has been a sneezy mess every morning. His allergies are pretty wicked and my hope is that there is something for that too. 

Apparently there are essential oils that help with lactation as well. That being said there are also ones that can decrease your supply too so there is a fine line one must walk. That makes me nervous. Especially since we just bumped the boys up and I'm barely squeaking by. 

Anyway, if any of y'all have jumped aboard the EO train, I'd love to hear your feedback. What brand do you use? What are your favorite combos? What have they helped you with? This mama is curious and any info is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment