Friday, February 27, 2015

5 on Friday!

Well I haven't done this in a while, so back to 5 On Friday!!!!  I'm on call today and hoping and praying I don't get called in. Here are a few things to make you happy! 

1.  This bag from Express. It's only $29.99 and adorable to boot!!! Who doesn't need another tote ! 


2.  I love these Kendra Scott Ellie stud earrings in platinum Drusy. They are a little pricy for a stud but would go with so much! I think they're totally with the $65!!!



3.  This jumpsuit is from Target of all places! I want to try my hand at a jumpsuit but because I don't know how much I will wear it, I don't want to invest a lot of money. At $29.99, I think I can give this one a shot!


4.  I don't know about you but before I go to bed at night I take all my jewelry off. I used to set it on my nightstand but would find things on the floor in the morning. In comes the jewelry dish. These are adorable and can be found on Etsy. You can even monogram them with your initials. All for under $10! I need this!


5. Alex and Ani is becoming my new thing. My bestie Heidi and my mom introduced me to this collection and I want them all! I only have this one and I love it. It looks so good paired with other bracelets or your watch or all by itself! Plus each one has it's own meaning which I love. 

Hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment