Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The LPs first Valentines Day!

The LPs had a pretty low key first Valentines Day! We spent the day mostly at home, loving on our perfect Valentines! 

The boys had a great night and slept in until almost 8. Nick was a sweetheart and let me sleep in. I was still feeling pretty under the weather and appreciated the extra 2 hours of sleep I was able to get. Thank you honey!

The boys and I spent the day Friday making daddy's Valentines Day present. Wednesday, I had stopped by Michaels and picked up some heart shaped frames and some paint and ink pads. I decided to paint the frames gold and to write a little love note/poem in the middle of the heart cutout. While I was changing the boys' diapers, I attempted to get their footprints on the frames. This went ok on some and not so ok on others. Some frames look like the boys have 10 toes! It's the thought that counts though right?!?  Anyway, the frames turned out pretty cute and daddy loved his. We also made them for Tutu and Papa, Grammy and Grandpa and Lena!!! Hopefully they love them as much as daddy does. 

Daddy's frame <3

Mommy's card from the LPs :)

Nick ran some errands Saturday morning - dry cleaners, car wash etc. while the boys and I hung out. We then decided to load up and head out to Buy Buy Baby. I think the boys are ready for an exercaucer. Especially Pmoney.  He is jumping and standing all the time and sweet SpecialK isn't too far behind! They are so much more active now! And getting so strong. 

P in their new toy!

While at BBB, we ran into my sweet friend Darci and her husband, Cameron. She is pregnant with their first baby and I saw her a little overwhelmed in the stroller aisle. No worries sister, we can totally relate!  We chatted for a while before the LPs started to lose it. They were hungry and needed to eat. Off we went to the nursing room! 

Knox has been spitting up A LOT more than usual these days. Every since we bumped them up to 5 ounces, he hasn't really been tolerating it. I'm thinking about bringing him down a notch. Poor guy. Anyway, he projectile vomited all over Nick multiple times. Who knows if anything even stayed in the poor baby's belly?!? 

We then headed over to Bed Bath and Beyond and purchased a Nutribullet. I want to make the boys baby food. I think this bad boy will do the trick!!! Nick and I are excited to get it up and running. I even made a special trip to Sprouts just so we can have stuff to make smoothies :)

When we got the LPs to bed, we ordered Louie's margherita pizza, opened a bottle of Pinot and made a big salad. Like I said, pretty low key V-day but just how we wanted it :)
Happy Valentine's Day from the two sweetest boys in the world!!!!❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment