Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wide world of sports

What a disappointing football weekend for the Jobs! Sunday morning we got up and fed the boys. Nick rested some more while I enjoyed a hot cup of coffee. That is rare. Normally by the time I get a sip, it's either old or been reheated 3+ times! Anyway, after the LPs second feed, I asked if we could watch church. Our church streams live from their main campus every Sunday morning. Nick hooked us up through my iPad and our Apple TV. 

Church was good. The pastor is doing a new series called #50shadesofthey. He tends to do spinoffs on whatever is currently popular and brings them to us in a biblical way and makes them relatable. The "they" he is referring to are all the people in our lives. Are we surrounding ourselves with a good group of "they"? People who lift us up and don't bring us down, people who are Christ followers. Who are the they in your life and do you need to reevaluate who you surround yourself with?  It was a great sermon and made me think. 

Our good friends Jeff and Whitney (G) invited us over to watch the Cowboys game.  They were having some people over and smoking some ribs and salmon. We had a great time. The boys loved being around everyone and of course everyone adored the LPs. 



The Cowboys lost. It was an unfortunate thing because they should have won in my opinion. They had a bad call that cost them the game. I can't help but think sometimes these things are rigged. Anyway, we headed home to watch the Broncos play. It was a terrible game. All around - no excuses. In fact, I can't talk about it it makes me so mad. On the flip side, my main squeezes looked adorable!


Monday I spent the day loving on the nuggets. We all got adjusted and I spent most of the day breastfeeding. It was a great day !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment