Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Play date

What a fun day! The boys did great last night. They woke up about 5 this morning. I fed P and K was stirring but fell back asleep. Around 6:30, K started squirming again so I fed him. I still cannot get over how much I enjoy breastfeeding.

The LPs woke up around 8 and we fed at about 8:30.  

My sweet friend Charlotte invited us over for a playdate.  Charlotte has two sweet girls, Lily and Hattie.  She also invited one of our other friends, Lauri who has Bennett and a 2 week old named Hudson. 6 kids and 3 adults. We've got this!

It was so much fun. Lily is such a little mama. She wanted to hold the boys and did a great job keep her hands clean with her "hanitizer". It was precious. The LPs did great. They both were wide awake taking everything in. They did not want to miss a thing. Especially Master P!  



I brought my pump because I was in such a hurry to get out the door that I didn't get a chance to before we left. Of course I forgot my pump parts. Ugh! The advantage of being with mommies of little ones- Char had pump parts I could borrow!!! I pumped into the bottles I had just fed them and we were good to go. Thanks Char! Me and my boobs can't thank you enough. 
Yup. I'm pumping under there!


Charlotte had lunch for us. We all sat down and ate while the boys napped
In some of Hattie Lane's rockers. 


After lunch we fed and took some more pictures. Then it was on the road again! Char lives in McKinney which is about 30-40 minutes from our house. It goes by surprisingly quickly. That makes me happy because once we move to Southlake/Colleyville/Keller area, that will be similar to my commute. 

The boys took a short nap on the way home and then we played. Tummy time is still not their friend but it's a necessary evil! 

I was able to breastfeed for their next meal and I enjoyed every moment of it. They were so tired they both fell asleep in me and stayed asleep for over an hour!





Nick came home and we played with the boys for the next hour and a half and then off to bed the LPs went. Mommy and daddy aren't far behind nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment