Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

From our family to yours, Happy New Year!!! I am looking forward to whatever 2015 has in store for us.  In all honesty I was completely unprepared for what God had planned last year.  Never in a million years did I think I would be sitting here writing this post with two little nuggets by my side.  I am looking forward to watching the boys continue to grow and learn.  It's such a rewarding experience, yet time seems to be passing by at record speed.  I feel like just yesterday I was on Antepartum counting the days until I was 35 weeks and now the LPs are already 15 weeks old!

We spent the day snuggling and enjoying each other's  company. It's cold and rainy out so we are cozy in the house! It's a far cry from the hangover we all had last year and I am thankful for that!!! Happy New Year everyone. Make it the best year yet!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment