Saturday, January 10, 2015

Presidential day!

My mom and our friends Sue and Lori drove up from San Antonio Thursday night to hang out with us. After I got off work Thursday, Nick, the boys and all the ladies went to Matts- a very kid friendly Mexican restaurant. The LPs were angels and slept through our whole dinner!

Friday, the ladies came over and we went to brunch at the original Breadwinners ( can you tell this place is a favorite?!?!) it was freezing outside and the boys were rocking their bear suits! 




After breadwinners we headed to the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Talk about an amazing place! I cannot wait to go back. Mostly because my LPs were a little on the feisty side while we were there so I missed out on the tour. It's ok though! We will go back!

The LPs were hungry - bordering on HANGRY!  I fed P first and he did great. I then fed K. There was nothing there for me to be able to heat up their bottles and Knox doesn't keep cold milk down very well as we soon discovered. Knox more than christened the floors of the library. Thankfully everyone was more than sweet to us and they LOVED that we named the boys after former Presidents. The staff knew who we were and were calling the boys "the little presidents."   It was heart warming! 
They "met" the Bush twins. 

In the Oval Office

We ordered Fireside Pies that Nick picked up, along with my moms favorite custard from Wild About Harry's. We had quite the feast!!!

This morning we got up and met the ladies for brunch at the Hyatt where they were staying. It was a fun weekend and it's not even over yet! 

Ladies men!

Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment