Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fun on Friday!

The boys did amazing last night. They slept for 12 hours! It's insane! The time change didn't seem to bother them too much. Plus, Thursday was a busy busy busy and exciting day!

The boys were fed and changed and by 9:45 the ladies were out the door to go get our nails done and then have lunch.  There were quite a few of us. The Bride (Aunt Debbie), Amanda (cousin), Nana, Aunt Pat (Nana's sister), Aunt Anita, Holly (cousin), Mary Kay (godmother), mom and myself. It was so much fun. We had mimosas and talked girl talk while getting pampered. My Aunt is so relaxed and it's so heart warming to see her so happy. 

The Bride!

Pampering at its finest!

After the nail salon we ventured over to a yummy little Greek restaurant. Amanda and I surprised Aunt Deb with a bottle of my favorite wine- Decoy. We all enjoyed a leisurely lunch sharing hummus and flaming cheese before our entrees came. Most of us had some version of a Greek salad. I chose the seafood sampler and it was scrumptious. A piece of mahi mahi, a sea scallop, a prawn and some bay shrimp over a greek salad. Yummmm!

Aunt Pat, Aunt Debbie, and Nana (L to R)

Mom, Mary Kay and Aunt Anita

Amanda, myself and Holly

The girls and their mommas


After lunch we headed back to Nana's. We needed to relieve Nick, Uncle Louie and Uncle Paul from baby duty. The boys did great while we were gone. I am thankful for that!

Uncle Paul and Uncle Louie


Nick was able to sneak away and go to the movies. He saw American Sniper. Uncle Paul and Uncle Louie had said he needed to go see it and I am so glad he did. I want to see it too but I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD. Anyway, Nick said it was powerful and he's so glad he was able to go. 

Dinner was at David Wongs. A Chinese restaurant that we have been going to for years!!! They had us in a back room and served everything family style. There was so much to choose from: Chinese chicken salad, a beef dish, green beans, sweet and sour pork, chicken fried rice, chicken and shrimp lo mein and tempura shrimp. We have leftovers that could feed a small army. 

Pierce had a rough time during dinner. I tried everything to calm him down but I think he was just over tired. I walked with him, breastfed him and changed his diaper. Finally about 45 minutes later, he calmed down. All in all, they did pretty well. 

At Nana's we wombied them, fed them and they were down for the night. Another long day for P&K! They are super   babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment