Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tough morning

Wow. Tuesday was a rough morning for P money. My patience was tested for sure. All Mr. P did was cry. Scream really. There was very little I could do to console him. I was desperate. He brought me to tears. Tears of frustration because I couldn't do anything to make him better and it was breaking my heart.  I changed him, fed him, loved on him, played with him, read to him, gave him gripe water, played peek a boo, put in his paci at least 50 times, burped him - you name it. I was trying it. To no avail. 
They finally fell asleep. It was short lived. 

Happy Knoxy!!!

This went on and off for about 2 or 3 hours. My friend Mary came over to visit us and I had every intention of getting the house picked up but it didn't happen. I was horribly embarrassed but the more I thought about it, I wasn't. We have outgrown this home. That is obvious. I know she wasn't  judging me anyway. 

Mary helped me feed and while we were feeding, both boys were tooting machines. Sure enough, they both got a visit from the poop fairy and both were in much better moods! Hallelujah!!!

We played for a while after Mary left and then both boys went down for a nap. Pierce even napped in his crib!!! Such a good boy! While Knox, well he fell asleep on me and I wanted to cuddle. So that's what we did. They both slept for a little over an hour which is so not normal for my LPs. I was ecstatic!



I breastfed them when they woke up and they both fell asleep again on my chest. It would have been a great pic but my phone was too far away and not worth waking them to get. 

Nick brought Chipolte home. Yummy. I was able to get a few things done while he played with the boys!






Love to all. Hope you had a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment