Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Where has the time gone???

Where oh where has the time gone? I blinked and I am going back to work. Tomorrow is my first day back since the end of June. I've never felt so many mixed emotions. I'm nervous, excited, scared, nauseous, sad, etc. 

My time at home with the LPs has been more rewarding than I could have ever anticipated. I love watching them grow and change before my very eyes. I love their little coos.  The way they talk to each other makes me chuckle. I feel like they already have their own secret language. I love their cuddles and how they bury their heads into me while we snuggle. I love how they shake their heads when their paci is close to their mouths in an effort to get it in as soon as possible. I love our time spent breastfeeding and the way they fall asleep when their tummies are full and they are milk drunk. I love watching their eyes roll into the back of their head as they reach oblivion. 

Pierce is so vocal when he sleeps. He cries out for no apparent reason with his eyes closed and paci in place. Knox has a quiet cry and since he doesn't cry often, it immediately gets your attention. He sounds like a little kitten hidden under blankets. 

Just when we are getting into the swing of things with our routine, it is time to go back to work. I feel so fortunate that I am able to be part time but I am going to miss spending every minute with my boys. We worked so hard to get them here, it breaks my heart to have to leave them. I feel like they are in great hands with Lena but I like them better in mine!!!

I'm praying for a great day tomorrow with lots of grace. Grace for myself from myself and grace from those around me. I'm excited to see all of my friends and I am excited to bring new life into the world. I pray that the LPs have a great day and that God takes away my worry. 

Prayers are appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment