Friday, December 5, 2014

5 on Friday

Only 19 more days to get your Christmas shopping done!!! Today, we took the boys to see Santa! Northpark Mall has the most amazing Santa and you're guaranteed to have to wait in quite the line to see him. We were #180 but we saw Santa before 1! Not too shabby!

My 5 on Friday this week is about no other than Christmas!!!!

1.  Candy cane striped outfits by Kissy Kissy.  Mom and I found them at a little boutique in Snyder Plaza called Baby Bliss. They were a little pricy but too freaking cute to pass up! 

2.  Santa hats that were also found at Baby Bliss. The boys look adorable in them and I think Santa was a little jealous ;)
Wearing the hats and outfits!


3. Did y'all get the Nordstrom catalog? I'm pretty sure I want everything in it. We are going to take a peek after pics. I'm really loving this:
I mean how cute??? Bracelet and watch bangles. Yes please!  Only problem for me is if the bracelets will fit my wrist :/

4.  And these:
I have some Burberry wellies that I adore but these would be super fun to have too!!! I love the sock accessory option. You can change up the look. I love that!

5. And this sweater- OMG
Burberry does it again. I wish I could do nothing but wear burberry. Everything is so classic. I love this look!

Anyway, there they are folks! My five favorites this week! I'm so thankful all went well with Santa. Next year may be a little more interesting :). HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment