Monday, December 15, 2014

Don't go to Northpark at Christmas

Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to be a nurse. This is magnified during the holidays. I love having time off during the week to run errands and not be caught up in the hustle and bustle of weekend shoppers. 

Sunday we met some friends at PF Chang's at the mall. We had a great time and since we were there, we decided to do a little shopping. The LPs did great but it was difficult maneuvering the stroller through the large crowds. It's like we are invisible to some people. They expect me to move out of the way. I'm sorry but do you not see the two infants in this Cadillac that I am trying to push??? Jeez. People can be so rude! I was fed up and ready to go home within an hour of shopping. 

While we were getting trampled on at the mall, we ducked into Ted Baker to look around.  Much to my surprise, Nick was able to find a suit there! It looks AWESOME on him so we got it for Christmas. I am really happy for him. He's such a good looking man and I could tell he felt good in the suit. 

The LPs hanging out while daddy modeled for mommy. 

We headed home and lounged around watching football for the remainder of the day. Nick and I both had upset stomachs and were happy to kick our feet up. We are hoping and praying it's just the food from earlier and not something we pass  to the LPs. Say some prayers please!


No comments:

Post a Comment