Friday, December 19, 2014

Welcome baby Jackson!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking care of my good friend Kelly and her husband, Jared. She was 41 weeks and they were ready to meet their sweet little boy! 

She had a long day and an even longer night. Today the decision was made to proceed with a c/s. I was happy I was able to be there for her and share my experience with her. 

Sweet baby Jackson was born at 1 pm and weighed in at a whopping 8#13! No wonder he didn't want to come out! He is beautiful and has the chubbiest little cheeks that I cannot wait to pinch! Tomorrow the LPs will get meet their new buddy!

Before we went to see Kelly and Jared, we had our 3 month shots. I'm so happy Nick was able to come with me this time.  The boys did awesome! The nurses came in and gave both the boys their shots simultaneously. It definitely made our lives easier!

The girls at work were awesome. They loved on the LPs while I visited with K and J. My boss was beyond thrilled to get to see them and feed them. I'm so blessed to have had so much support during our journey and now. 

Jared and Kelly's mommas with the LPs

Debuty and Becky with the LPs

When you don't have a way to wear your baby, use a scarf :). Good job Toya!




No comments:

Post a Comment