Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Neighbors

Sunday morning, Nick dropped mom off at the airport. We are so thankful she was able to come up and luckily, we will see her again next weekend!  

Nick grabbed my favorite breakfast from McDonalds - an egg white delight and small sugar free non fat vanilla latte! We ate breakfast, and fed the boys

Not too long ago we met our neighbors, Pat and Bob, that live caddy corner behind us. They are a couple about our parents age who have offered multiple times to watch the LPs. 

Saturday, Pat had texted asking if we wanted her to come watch the boys Sunday and run a few errands. I told her we would love to and to let me know what time worked best for her. 

Around 1 she texted and said she could come over at 1:30. I was returning some things and told her 1:45 would work for us! I hurried home and tried to get the boys fed before she got there. 

Pat helped feed Knox and I finished feeding Pierce before we took off. Originally our plan was to go get Nick and haircut and gas up his car for the week and then go get lunch. We ended up gassing up his car, getting a magazine and headed to Jblacks for lunch. We didn't even know what to do with ourselves! 

We ordered a glass of wine (which neither of us finished) and a delicious pulled Chicken pizza. We ate, watched football and talked. It was a much needed breather from our normal hustle and bustle. That being said, we were ready to get home and love on the nuggets. 

Pat has a grandson that turned a year in November. Her son and daughter in law live out of state so she doesn't get to see them as often as she would like. I could tell she was eating it up and that warmed my heart. 

The rest of the day was spent loving on the boys. It was my kind of Sunday Funday!


No comments:

Post a Comment