Saturday, December 13, 2014

First week down!

Thursday was spent loving on my boys. Boy oh boy did I miss them! The day was also spent trying to get my milk supply up. I've been stressing out because I was a little short on ounces Wednesday. I started taking fenugreek and am trying to pump more often to stimulate my supply. My goal is to breastfeed for at least 6 months. Ideally I would love to do it for a year but 6 months seems a little more realistic. 

The boys didn't sleep well Wednesday night and I was up feeding them every 2 hours. I think they are in the middle of a growth spurt. No doubt I was tired Thursday morning. So tired that I was doing laundry and started a load without putting the clothes in. Oops!!! If that doesn't have pure exhaustion written all over it, I don't know what does!

I survived my second day back Friday and I was flying solo! I had a delivery around 9 with the sweetest little couple. It was exactly what I needed. After her recovery, I didn't get another patient until 5:15!!!! It was a great day catching up with my coworkers, getting some good pumps in, and knowing that when I got home from work, my parents would be there :)

My parents left San Antonio super early and relieved Lena from her duties. They loved on the babies and it was so nice getting pictures of the boys from Tutu. Lena doesn't have a smart phone so I don't get any from her. I may teach her how to use my iPad because I'm dying not seeing them while at work!!!

Mom had a homade meal ready when I got home and after feeding the LPs, I was out!!!!! This mommy is exhausted! The boys slept from 1030-5:30!!! They MUST be growing! I breastfed them at 5:40 and they slept until Nick woke them up at 8:30!!! Sweet loves are getting so big!

Today we have our three month photo shoot here at the house. Unbelievable how fast time has passed. Tonight is Nick's Deloitte Christmas party. Mom and I organized the boys room and found a bunch of things that need to be returned to Buy Buy Baby. Score!

I'm excited for this afternoon and I can't wait to see the magic Katie at Red Plum Photography creates next !!!!

The boys weren't very cooperative during their pictures. They were super fussy so we are going to schedule another day but Katie posted this one. They are looking more and more alike !!!

Our fam bam !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment