Wednesday, December 17, 2014

3 months old!

The Little Presidents are already 3 months old. How in the world can that be? I barely remember what life was like before they were here. They bring so much joy to our lives. As much as I want them to stay babies, I can't wait to watch them grow and develop their little personalities. 

Pierce:
Hey buddy! You are growing like a weed!! Everyday you look bigger and bigger and last time I put you on the kitchen scale ( that's how we weigh you) you were 8#!!! You are still very vocal when you want to be held or are hungry. Sometimes I'm not sure you can be any louder. I definitely see you being a very good leader one day! You love, love, love to be held and to look around. You love to look at lights and are tracking things and turning your head towards sounds. You know mommy and daddy's voices and we coo at you all the time. You are very smiley after you eat and have the two sweetest dimples I have ever seen.  Pierce, youare so special to us. Daddy and I love you and look forward to what this next month brings. 


Knox:
Hello my sweet boy. You are growing too but at a little different pace than your bro. You were over 7# the last time that we weighed you. You still spit up quite a bit and some days are better than others. The days you keep more down make mommy really happy. The days that you spit up a lot are days that you tend to be fussy. I think it's because your throat and your tummy hurt and it breaks my heart. You love to snuggle and mommy and daddy love the way that you bury yourself into us. You are getting stronger everyday. You love lights as well and you will stare at any light in your direct vision. You track everything you see.  Eating is your favorite pastime.  You have found your voice and mommy is a sucker for it. You sound like an upset kitten. You like to smile and will have cooing conversations with daddy and I. We look forward to what this next month brings and watching you grow. Love you Knox!

Time seemed to creep by when I was younger. These days, the time seems to pass rather quickly. Between feeds, diaper changes, play time, nap time and bath time, our days pass quickly. Watching the LPs grow is beyond anything I ever imagined. We love you boys. Thank you for 3 fulfilling months!


No comments:

Post a Comment