Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Katy Trail

The weather had been so gloomy lately that today was a treat!!!! It was nice to get out of the house and not have to battle the rain or snow! It was gorgeous and a sunny 70 degrees!!!! The perfect day to meet up with our friends Kelly and Jackson and go for a walk on Katy Trail!

We had a lazy, poop filled morning hanging around the house with the LPs taking a few siestas along the way. 

Milk drunk 

My napper and my non napper

We then headed to Katy Trail to meet our friends. 

Jackson

The LPs 

All the boys!

We had a good time walking. All 3 boys took naps and Kelly and I were able to catch up. We are going to try to make it a more regular thing. Spring is just around the corner!

When we got home, the boys got their banana. It was hysterical as always. I could NOT get it in Knox's mouth fast enough. 

Banana time!

That's more like it! K wanted more STAT


I then fed them and took this adorable pic:
Happy Knoxer Boxer

And this one:
Happy Piercemeister 

I just adore these new bibs I found on etsy. I always call their bibs their "capes" because they always migrate behind them and onto their backs. Now they're true superheroes. :) I know this is just the beginning !!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment