Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Busy manic Monday.

We had a busy day!!! The boys slept in until 7:30 and then we were up and ready to go!!!

Bananas were served with meal #2 and then we headed to Cafe of Life to get adjusted by Dr. Autumn and Dr. Tom. The boys did awesome and we met my friend Kat who had picked up a jumper and another exercaucer for the boys. I am so excited about these two items! We were in need of another exercaucer!!! 

I then decided that since we were out, I would try and brave the grocery store. It wasn't too bad. I had our good stroller with us and my beloved mommy hook. I hooked two grocery bags to it and off we went. The boys did great and looked around, mesmerized by everything surrounding them. It was so sweet to watch them take everything in. I love seeing things through their eyes. It's all so fresh and so new to them. 

The boys fell asleep in the car.  I brought them in and let them continue to nap in their car seats while I put the groceries away and had a snack. Knox woke up and we played for a few minutes before Pierce woke up. 


After meal #3, I busted out the stroller again and off we went for a walk. Both babies were asleep before I had even walked a block!!! We walked for about 30 minutes and then the boys woke up and we headed in. 





Meal #4 was served and then we waited for daddy to come home. We had some guys coming over to give us a quote on some landscaping for our front and back yards. The boys loved being outside. I'm so happy the weather is finally getting more spring like. I'm looking forward to being able to do more with the boys. Although I am not looking forward to the hot summer days ahead of us. 

Before we knew it, it was bedtime. The boys were a little fussy going down and we let them cry it out. Thankfully they only cried for about 6-7 minutes before both of them fell asleep. Yes- I timed it. I hate hearing them cry like that.

I was exhausted and had a terrible headache. All I wanted to do was go to bed. Sweet Nick told me to pump while we ate dinner and he would take care of the bottles. At 9, I fell asleep on the couch. At 9:45, my teeth were brushed and my booty was in bed fast asleep. I woke up at 2 and there was no Nick beside me. I wondered into the spare room and there he was, fast asleep, monitor in hand. I wanted so badly to wake him but the lights were still on and I figured he had just passed out. I went back to bed and he joined me at about 4:15. Best husband ever. Thank you babe. It was just what I needed. 

Today I worked and missed my sweet LPs like crazy!!!! Luckily, they were doing good and Nick kept them up so I could see them and we could put them down together. 

Tonight they went down without a problem, and I'm so glad I got to see them. Thank you Nick. And I may have held onto them a little longer than usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment