Saturday, March 28, 2015

Five on Friday

Well I'm posting this a day late but better late than never right?!?  

Here are my 5 things I'm loving this week!

1.  Young Living Essential oils. I ordered my starter kit last weekend and it came this week!!! I have been using lavender and coconut oil on the babies feet at night and have been diffusing everything but really loving Peace and Calm. I became a wholesale seller and it's a great deal! I'm looking forward to figuring out what all YL has to offer!





2.  Rompers! I am kind of obsessed and wish I had one in every color. 



3.  Vera Bradley. I order a new diaper bag for the boys and one of the pulls on the zipper was off. I took it by the store to see if they carried any extra that I could purchase and they completely replaced my diaper bag and secured all of the zippers on the new one so hopefully it won't happen again. Talk about customer service!!! 



4. Jo Malone lotion. My mom bought me some lotion in Necterine Blossom and Honey and I am loving it!!! It's a soft scent but it stays on and is delicious smelling. Pricey but stays on and besides, it's what Pricess Kate wears ;)



5. These Tory Burch flip flops! Perfect for summer. They dress up a simple look!


These are my things I'm loving! What are you loving? I would love to know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment