Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Crankmeisters

The boys slept in until 8:20 Monday morning! Great job boys!!! I guess a later bedtime calls for sleeping in ...

The boys were a little cranky after their first feed and didn't really nap. When I say they slept for about 7 minutes, I'm pretty spot on they then cried and cried. No amount of holding or shhhhing would suffice. They were tired and fighting it. 

He wasn't really asleep :/

Fussy fighting Knoxer Boxer

They ate sweet potatoes again and Knox screamed for more while Pierce didn't really care either way. They then had their bottle and we packed it up and headed for Cafe of Life to get adjusted. The boys did great and were a little fussy while we were there but manageable. Autumn did tell me that every time I come in, I am in dire need of an adjustment. I'm always out of whack! I guess that's what bending over, taking care of two babies will do to you!

Cat nap after SP!


We stopped and got gas and P cried the whole time my car was idle. I attempted
to go get a car wash but the line was wrapped around the building. Apparently everyone else thought it was a good idea too. So I turned around and headed home. Of course the boys fell asleep so I drove for about 10 minutes before P woke up. 

I cancelled our plans to go for a walk with baby Jackson and Kelly and also with my friend Whitney because the boys lost it. They both started crying in unison and there was nothing I could do to comfort them. I was frustrated and it was clear that they were too. 

The boys were fed and we played while I finished pumping and then I decided to get them out in the fresh air anyway. I packed them up and headed to Starbucks. It's probably a good 3/4-1 mile away and boy was it a bumpy ride. By the time we made it there and were headed back, I had two sleeping babies. They had worn themselves out. 

Happy boys after our walk!

At home, I stood in the driveway with them until they woke up. Knox awoke first and I got him inside and then Pierce woke up. I broke down the stroller and put it back in the car and then it was diaper changing time and bottle #4. 

After that was bath time! We are officially too big to be washes by the sink in the kitchen and far too active for mommy to feel like we are safe there anymore. So I bathed them in the spare bathroom. They did fairly well and got some bumbo time while waiting for each other :) 

Daddy got home and we all played before it was time to slow it down and get ready for bed. They had both had it and were out as soon as their heads hit the pillow. Sweet angels. 

Personally I think they may be teething and the fussiness is normal and will probably only get worse. Here we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment