Thursday, March 5, 2015

Grammy and Grandpa

Tuesday, Lena watched the boys while we were at work and around 4, Grammy and Gramps took over! I know the boys were happy :)

Doing tummy time with G and G

Wednesday, I had a computer class at work that was 8 hours and brutal. I am not excited about all the changes headed our way but we will adjust. Anyway, Grammy and Grandpa were able to watch the boys and they had a great day. They ate their banana and I was told they couldn't eat it fast enough!!! I believe it. They love that stuff!!!  They played all day and sweet P barely napped while Knoxer Boxer took one good nap. That's my boys! 

We are trying to prepare them for the time change and I had G and G keep them up until 7. Pierce was SO TIRED. He wasn't really even fussing any. His eyes were so heavy. He didn't even finish his entire bottle. This is my kid who let's me know when it's meal time. I was shocked. Grammy and Grandpa must have worn him out!

Thank you so much for taking care of our LPs. I hope you know how much we appreciate it G&G !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment